Friday, January 11, 2008

DWF Convention

I just got back from the 2008 DWF Convention in Tampa, FL. For once, they had a conference I could actually go to. My brain is overloaded right now with ideas and excitement. I'd be excited to be on of my 2008 brides because I feel like Shawn and I just took a giant leap forward. We met some amazing photographers that opened themselves up to us and shared a part of who they are. For that, I am so grateful. Among these amazing photographers were Yervant, Jesh de Rox, The Bebbs, Portrait Life Studio, and many more. I'll keep you posted on my new ideas coming for 2008. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a blast. i wish i could have been there with you and Shawn. next year for sure!!!

Im looking forward to coming down in late May... hopefully we can all have dinner together, and maybe even a sippy sip of the ol' drippy drip... hahha